Affordable eco friendly alternatives for gift wrapping.
All in one place.
Life after shrink wrap is good.
Reuse Reuse Restock
Jute is super sustainable to grow and process. It is biodegradable, re-usable and affordable which makes it an easy environmentally friendly choice for your plastic-free wrapping set up.
Manufactured in the UK and shipped to Naturally Wrapt with plastic free, minimal packaging.
Colour tones may vary slightly and variations in twine width sometimes occur due to the nature of the jute fibres.
Eco-credentials: Made from a vigorous plant with minimal need for pesticides, fertilisers and additional watering. Also, it uses only a quarter of the amount of the water during processing compared to cotton.
Length options 100m 10m
Good question. Here's why.
I want to make it easy to cut out pointless plastic for gift wrapping so..
1. I've sourced great eco-friendly products with value, maximum environmental gain and sustainability in mind...and put them all on one site!
2. Products are 'naked' or have only the minimum necessary packaging.
3. Orders are sent to you using my own eco-friendly products and of course, PLASTIC FREE!
4. Every time you buy a roll of Natural Recycled Kraft Paper, 10% goes to COOL EARTH; a charity working alongside rainforest communities to halt deforestation and it's impact on climate change.
5. And finally, I’m talking to manufacturers, suppliers and shops about making a larger quantity of sustainable products available as standard. Plastic is everywhere. Reducing our reliance on it is a gradual process. Let's speed it up!
I am really pleased with my paper tapes. They are an alternative to sellotape for present wrapping, from a great little website (UK based) I came across recently called ‘naturally wrapt’. 🎁 They are paper based washi/ masking tapes. They come packaged plastic free and shipping is very reasonable. Also, they are so pretty!
NO...OOOO! That was the moment I realised that plastic sticky tape was a single-use plastic.
Even the joyful act of giving had turned into an eco-UN-friendly act so I decided to ditch plastic tape for good.
I thought switching to sustainable, plastic free gift wrapping would be comparatively easy but eco-friendly products were scattered across the web and delivery charges mounted....
So here we are. A simple, affordable, selection of eco-friendly wrapping materials - all in one place …. and with one delivery charge.
Plastic tape? You know where to stick it.
Business address (online only)
Guildford, Surrey UK