Everything you need for eco-friendly gift wrapping.
All in one place.
Wrap like you care : )
REUSE REUSE RESTOCK
Not baaaa...d. A twine made from wool... Yes, really.
Sheep wool is underused in the UK so making it into twine is a great solution.. and super sustainable too.
As well as being natural, it is soft, strong and biodegradable and a perfect alternative to sellotape for gift wrapping. Great for general purpose gardening, craft and floristry too.
35m Twool is a natural, soft, strong and biodegradable and a perfect alternative for presents, gardening and general tying.
Made in the UK from a renewable but underused resource - wool.
Low impact dyes mean less water is used during the natural dying process.
Good question. Here's why.
We want to make it easy to cut out pointless plastic for gift wrapping so...
1. We’ve sourced great eco-friendly products with value, maximum environmental gain and sustainability in mind...and put them all on one site.
2. Products are 'naked' or have only the minimum necessary packaging.
3. Orders are sent to you using our own eco-friendly products and of course, PLASTIC FREE!
4. Every time you buy a roll of Natural Recycled Kraft Paper, 10% goes to COOL EARTH; a charity working alongside rainforest communities to halt deforestation and it's impact on climate change.
5. And finally, we’re talking to manufacturers, suppliers and shops about making a larger quantity of sustainable products available as standard. Plastic is everywhere. Reducing our reliance on it is a gradual process. Let's speed it up!
I am really pleased with my paper tapes. They are an alternative to sellotape for present wrapping, from a great little website (UK based) I came across recently called ‘naturally wrapt’. 🎁 They are paper based washi/ masking tapes. They come packaged plastic free and shipping is very reasonable. Also, they are so pretty!
NO...OOOO! That was the moment I realised that plastic sticky tape was a single-use plastic.
Even the joyful act of giving had turned into an eco-UN-friendly act so I decided to ditch plastic tape for good.
I thought switching to sustainable, plastic free gift wrapping would be comparatively easy but eco-friendly products were scattered across the web and delivery charges mounted....
So here we are. A simple, affordable, selection of eco-friendly wrapping materials - all in one place …. and with one delivery charge.
Plastic tape? You know where to stick it.
Business address (online only)
Guildford, Surrey UK